Chorizo Crumb Baked Sea Bass Fillets
By Tony Moorcroft from @fitfatfunfood
Sea bass is so cheap and nutritious but it sometimes need a bit of punch adding to it. This crumb topping can be used on lots of different fish and can also be used as a topping for chicken, vegetables and is great as a topper for mac and cheese.
- 2 fresh sea bass fillets - patted dry
- A large stale slice of sourdough (crusts off)
- Half a packet of Lane farm cooking chorizo
- Leaves from a sprig of rosemary
- Few grinds of black pepper
- Turn oven on to 200c or 180c fan.
- Line a small oven tray with foil and lightly oil.
- Place sea bass fillets on tray, skin side down.
- Blitz the sourdough, cooking chorizo and Rosemary up in a food processor
- Pat the crumb onto the fillets but not too firmly.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
Serve with a mixed salad.